Feb 27, 2010

Franny! What a name...

Had fun at the Japanese Matsuri @ Docklands - HUGE lines for food that got even longer as the wind got colder... bad day for a cool change.

 
Franziska is unreferenced. I was going to write "FOOL" on it...
- - -  
Got my greedy lil' paws on a (borrowed) copy of AA: Investigations! Edgeworth is cool but, WHY must they always have a perky teenage girl sidekick? He was doing so well too...

Question: If the Von Karmas are German (or at least German-influenced) in the English games and have all these overseas connections... are they actually foreigners in the Japanese games? :/ I'm sure I remembered them having Japanese names though... maybe it's just my imagination (and overanalysing of stylised noses... yes I really do this)

No comments:

Post a Comment