Aug 23, 2010

Tired :/

Succint summary of my life at this juncture?
--------------

haha not really. Had a homework project for Illustration class to uh... depict our "changes of state" at each part of the day. 7.30 AM, 12 noon, 7.30 pm and midnight. I've literally forgotten this assignment 4+ times after having it succinctly explained by classmates on 4+ separate occasions, that's how much its potential bores me.

Does anyone else get embarrassed in telling their housemates/familymembers what their teachers are asking them to do in Design/arts subjects?

For the record, my last Sunday:
  • 7.30 am: Hit the snooze for another bit of shut-eye because my dreams are more awesome than IRL.
  • 12 Noon: Eat a can of soup, doodle on my tablet some and ponder absently about the state of the world. 
  • 7.30 pm: Walking and wanting to be anywhere but here. IRL is boring :/
  • 12 Midnight: Sleeping? :/
Yeah it's not really wow, so I guess I'll try and depict mental states? I go up and down during the course of the day...  :/ :/ the blue was meant to be my dream. There was this person in my dream... aahh it's too hard to explain '_';

No comments:

Post a Comment